What information will we collect about you?
We will collect information about you when you register with us, when you use our services and when you contact us either by post or by e-mail. We will also collect data regarding your usage of our website.
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We will do the following with your personal information:
- store and use it to provide you with any services which you order from us;and maintain evidence of your being a subscriber to our services
- and improve and develop the services we offer by analysing your information including information related to your usage of our website; and subject to your consent send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
Will we share your information with anyone else?
We will not share your information or personal details with anyone else.
Can you update your information?
Can you ask for a copy of the information we hold?
We pledge our intention to fully comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. You have certain rights under this Act including a right to access the information we hold about you. This right is subject to certain conditions including the payment of a reasonable fee in respect of such access. Please contact us as set out below for further information.
- do not wish to receive marketing material; or
- wish to update your personal information or request access to it: or
- have any other queries or requests about our processing of your personal information Please contact us at email@example.com