NLP Diploma Course
This powerful online NLP Diploma Course will help you to improve your communication skills in every area of your life.
In your work, relationships, with friends and family, helping you to understand people better, build rapport easily and improve your coaching skills and confidence enormously.
“Jimmy is a true expert in his field. His teaching methods are extremely easy to follow and enjoyable to be a part of. Without exaggeration the NLP course that Jimmy Petruzzi taught and his methods have changed all aspects of my life for the better. I have a much better understanding of myself and a clearer view of my future. Thank you so much Jimmy, you are an inspiration and an all round great guy to know!” Katie De-Mouilpied
A very powerful course that could make the difference in your life.
This course is Certified by the International Association of NLP Coaches (IANLPC),
which means that you have gone through the correct channels to study NLP and that you have been trained to the highest possible level.
On completion of the online Course you will receive an NLP Diploma Certificate from the NLP Centre of Excellence and and another from the IANLPC.
The cost of the online course is £270
The Online NLP Diploma will help you gain:
The objectives of the Online NLP Diploma Course are:
19 things you will learn:
1. An introduction to NLP - how it started, how it is used and what it really means
2. Filters - how we filter the information we receive and how this affects how we communicate with others
3. Sensory acuity - how to notice and read accurately the non-verbal signals from another person -
a crucial skill within NLP and a highly effective way to improve your own communication style
4. Rapport skills - how to put others at ease and build trust - vital in any coaching relationship.
Learn body language, posture, facial expression, gestures and speech patterns and eye accessing cues
5. Creating your own motivating mission statement - see how this can strengthen your client's commitment
to their goals
6. The 10 keys to personal development - how to behave with integrity as a coach and as an individual
7. Feedback models - how to give feedback as a coach in the best way to help others develop and what to
do with feedback to help you develop to your best potential as a coach
8. Well-formed outcomes - "Is what you want, what you REALLY want?" How to understand what is really
important to you - it may not be what you think!
9. Understanding how you think - find out whether people are 'glass half-empty or glass half-full' people through
their language. Understand how people are different and what motivates people to take action
10. Tools for generating creativity - powerful methods to help you plan more effectively, hone your ideas and
use a completely different way of thinking to achieve success
11. Five key challenges to use with clients' limiting statements
12. The three words to be aware of that weaken your message
13. Three ways to use language to reframe things for your clients
14. Use language to really understand how people work, remove obstacles in communication, how to get
to the core of what someone is saying and meaning,
how to talk another person's language, rapport building and language patterns
15. Negotiation tools - show your clients how to reach agreement in any situation
16. Goals - quick tools to uncover why you want something and skills to break the largest goals into
17. Action - a speedy way to uncover what stops people from taking action and what resources will help them
be more successful
18. How to restore your resources - for example, how to find extra confidence when you need it, maintain
emotional control and recollect events vividly
19. How to get in control of your time and manage yourself to be more productive
All of our courses include full tutor support. You can contact your tutor either by email or telephone, or request a call back.
Our friendly course advisors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions that you might have.
Our contact numbers are:
Freephone: 0800 955 6808
Training Centre: 0161 907 0948
We also offer monthly practice groups and inspirational events in Manchester and London for all students studying any of our courses. The events are a great way to watch live demonstrations of the techniques, have a practice with other students and to meet your tutors. Once you've signed up for any of our courses you will receive details of our monthly events via email.
All courses can be paid for using our secure online payment system or via paypal.
If you would prefer to pay via bacs payment or via cheque please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0161 907 0948 for more assistance.
All of the online course materials are emailed over to you as e-documents, if you would prefer a hard copy of the course materials to be posted out to you please select this when checking out.